Subject: [Leica] The future of memories
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 20 15:52:36 2008

>From L-Camera Forum newsletter.

"We'll create a new thread in this special forum in which we'll start
reporting on Monday evening (22th September 6pm CEST).
As soon as we have official informations we'll publish them in our photokina
special.

>> photokina Live Ticker (22th September 6pm CEST)
>> photokina special

Transmission starts in your timezone:

USA East Coast (EDT) - 1 pm
USA Chicago (CDT) - 12 pm
USA West Coast (PDT) - 10 am
Australia West Coast (WST) - 1am
Australia East Coast (EST) - 3am (sorry folks...)"

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/