Subject: [Leica]1.4/80 prices in Germany
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 12:18:03 2008

Vick,

Yes, I have wanted one for years myself.  Now I have to see if the store
here will take my cash card.  Germany still seems reluctant to take Credit
Cards/Cash Cards outside the Euro Card.  Had no problems in Italy and
Poland, and my cash card has a silly limit of $300 per day... A Security
Thing!  Go Figure, they know I'm over here, but still have this limit
imposed.  I could use a regular Visa if a store would except them here, but
it is hard to find a store that will take them, even in Koln.

Gene

From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>