Subject: [Leica] Musee Cluny
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 20 06:14:31 2008

Hi Alastair,

I love all your Paris images, this one is a nice moment. Mus?e de
Cluny  was one of the first museums I've visited in Paris on my early
firsts trips to Paris on the 60's...., I still remembr the "beaux
tapis". Oh! I'm already a little old

Continue enjoying Paris

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 19/09/2008, a las 12:32, Alastair Firkin escribi?: