Subject: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 18 20:10:53 2008

Methinks with M8.05 and Auto exposure it will adjust down to your set
shutter speed limit, then if that?s not enough, start upping the ISO. Then
if you max out the upper ISO setting it goes slower on the shutter speed. I
am still seeing reports on the LUF that speed option is limited in lens
dependent setting. I don't see that on my camera.
Dang I already lust after the M8.2 just for the new frame-line settings,
quieter shutter and re-cock option, und die sch?ne klassische vulkanit!.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/