Subject: [Leica] David Suchet's Leica
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed Sep 17 23:57:52 2008

David Suchet said that the camera was his grandfathers camera. The
person with him (maybe his brother) said that the image being shown
could not have been taken with that particular camera because the
camera dated from 1957 and the photograph was dated a lot earlier.
Lovely to hear the sound of that Leica shutter on the soundtrack.

Gerry