Subject: [Leica] Re: Any rumours of Leica merging with Canon?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Sep 17 15:05:04 2008

I bet a dollar that within a year, Vick will be at least asking for
advice on the f0.95 Noct, if not one in his hand already. Who wants
to bet against me :-)?

At 01:16 PM 9/17/2008, Vick Ko wrote:
>I'm not buying anything.
>
>I'm starting to consider selling parts of my collection.
>
>Don't know about Mr. Lee.
>
>My former company just lowered their forecast, and their stock
>plummeted today (NORTEL).
>
>I am not lusting after the 50/0.95 LNA.  Already got a f0.95 in
>Canon, and f1 in spherical Noctilux.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: Any rumours of Leica merging with Canon?)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Re: Any rumours of Leica merging with Canon?)