Subject: [Leica] Pictures from a RF coupled Summicron 50 R on the Xpan
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Sep 16 16:25:04 2008

Hmmm, the focusing is not bad at all!! @F2:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Scan-080916-0001.jpg

At ~two feet (slightly more, since I am standing above it), it's
slightly off, or it could very well be me focusing incorrectly. At 3
feet and beyond, the focusing is pretty dead on.

At ~one foot, it's off by 6 inches :-) but whoever focuses a
rangefinder that close anyway?

At 02:47 AM 9/13/2008, Richard Man wrote:
>Anyone interested in how a Leica Summicron R performs on a XPan,
>check this out:
>
>http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63719
>
>I am pretty happy with it, but I will need to do more testing,
>especially at F2 at closer distance.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)