Subject: [Leica] IMG: NOLA images
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Sep 16 20:05:47 2008

Chris,

Good restaurant.  Beautiful house.

Too bad you got screwed out of shooting that wedding.  You are my second
favorite wedding photographer
in the world.  (My favorite is that Russian photographer that did that
WILD set of pictures several months ago :-) )

Jerry

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: IMG: NOLA images)