Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hawk Hill birds
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 15:25:25 2008

Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> wrote:

> All beautiful, Doug... but the Merlin is so much more.

Thanks all for your comments - for the Merlin photo, what do you think of
an alternate crop: crop up from the bottom to hide the mussed-up feathers
(evidence of human handling) and crop a bit less from the left side to make
the photo 8x10 proportions?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Hawk Hill birds)