Subject: [Leica] A new set of photos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Sep 14 13:34:05 2008

John Beeching showed:

>>>A set of photos from the last few months:

http://johnbeeching.com/h&t/album/index.html

Mostly Neopan 400 in Xtol 1+1, a few Acros 100 in Rodinal 1+100.  Lenses:
21, 28, 35 (mostly) and 50 mm.

Comments and criticisms welcome as always.<<<<

Hi John,

Some fine "street images!" However mon ami. they don't all cut the grass and
you should've edited tighter. :-(

Some are so right on the mark perfect that it's a shame you didn't cut the
few that quite honestly are not worth putting them on screen.

I suppose if one were to put a grade on the selection, instead of a triple
AAA perfect shoot, I'd be pressed  for a B+ or an A.

Sorry mate but that's life when one is shooting "street stuff!" It doesn't
always work every exposure. And I don't know why I'm telling you that
because you are one very experienced street shooter as we've seen over the
years.

They may look like it works but when you measure them against each other it
just doesn't happen. Sorry.

Cheers,

ted