Subject: [Leica] Rings and things..
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun Sep 14 04:27:17 2008

They're a rare breed I take it? <grin>

It looks like I could well be, but don't know the other two...... Did they
migrate to Louisiana or did The Nachitoches Leica fly to Ireland to view
them in their natural habitat?

However, I did hand around my newly acquired M3 at Bray Camera Club for the
members to play with, and many who put down their plastic digis were
impressed. The tactic worked, as I do know someone else from Co. Wicklow who
has just bought an M6 on Friday, so the tide may be coming in again.....

Douglas