Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Sep 12 16:15:34 2008

Stasys,

Nah, any sensible Porsche purchaser would believe you, and NOT the
odometer.  I know that 928s do not last that long! :-)

BTW, I just saw that I had an old, unsent, message to you, about classic
car collecting, many months ago.  I will edit it and send it to you
off-list.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] Friday for sale)
Message from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] Friday for sale)