Subject: [Leica] Surprises at Photokina
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Thu Sep 11 10:06:21 2008

That's a similar situation to the earlier wonking about desktop
publishing. In the end one still needed a professional.
The only thing that the squashing of photo prices shows me is how
mush more valuable photography has become. The real question is
really how does one adapt to the new demands of the market place. The
big if is how to figure out how to apply what Coca-Cola, Eastman, and
Ford did with their products and transpose that to photography,
without becoming a schlock shop.
s.d.

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Surprises at Photokina)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Travel) ([Leica] Surprises at Photokina)