Subject: [Leica] Leica in London
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Sep 11 03:57:36 2008

I know that Nathan likes RG Lewis much more than Classic Camera. The
difference
is that Lewis is not exclusively Leica, CC is and they thus have a wider
range.

There is now a NEW leica dealer, Red Dot cameras who are at 68, Old Street,
EC1V
9AN. The guy who runs it with his wife used to be at CC. He is exclusively
Leica
- it says so on his card. He is actually not far from Magnum's London Office
and
Gallery.

Peter Dzwig