Subject: [Leica] Adobe Labs Camera Profiles and LR 2
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 10 05:17:01 2008

At 11:59 PM 9/9/2008, you wrote:
>So I've just discovered Adobe Labs' camera profiles for ACR and LR
>2. Wow, much improved profiles for Nikon! Then LR 2 recognizes if
>you switch to a Canon! I no longer need to start at "zeroed". Whew.
>
>Now my question is there does not seem to be a Leica M8 profiles in
>Abode yet. Or is there? Maybe I'm missing something.
>
>Learn something new everyday.
>
>Chris
>NOLA

Chris  -  I made my own M8 profile using a Gretag Colorchart and the
directions on Chromaholics:  http://fors.net/chromoholics/

You can also download premade profiles for the M8.  Here is one from
the Leica forum:
<http://fjmaresphoto.com/M8%20DNG%20Profile/M8%20Digital%20Camera_custom.dcp>http://fjmaresphoto.com/M8%20DNG%20P...era_custom.dcp

Hope this helps.

Tina