Subject: [Leica] Still more with Summaron 35 f3,5
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Sep 9 22:59:33 2008

As Capa said ... "get closer" :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08070713.jpg.html

But there were alternative motives for my comment. Your scene is just lovely.

I've often considered one of these. I had one in my possession for a
couple of days but it was fogged, so I sent it back. I enjoy seeing
your photographs, but not only your photographs with a particular
lens. I enjoy the scenes and try and feel the smells in the air.

Best,
Daniel