Subject: [Leica] Re: Wow, full screen high rez photos on NY Times
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Sep 9 15:03:47 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
> Great photography but basically comes across as a pro Obama plug on the
> lug.
> Its election year folks! Some people its all they wanna talk about.
> In another 4 years it will be election year again. Yippee!
> I say we all use some restraint and join a politics list so we can be
> around
> similar people who want to post politics posts.
>
> mark@rabinergroup.com
> Mark William Rabiner

Oh boy. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Mark. In this case you
could be inventive and turn off the audio and just look at the images.
Or not. But I didn't see the post and the link as a sneaky way to
avoid politics. It's like after the Iraq invasion where someone posted
an image of an American flag and got stomped all over for it as being
jingoistic.

Pictures of politics, and a discussion of how they are made,
ESPECIALLY if made my inhabitants of this here establishment, should
be okay. If Ted wants to cover the Canadian parliamentary elections
I'd be fascinated. If Kyle wants to do hovering politicians (or even
just ordinary ones) I'm all for it.

But I think leaving the politics behind same at the door is a good
thing. And we can always go bashing over on the other list if we want
to.

Of course we know they all take steroids... :-)

Adam

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Re: Wow, full screen high rez photos on NY Times)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Wow, full screen high rez photos on NY Times)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Wow, full screen high rez photos on NY Times)