Subject: [Leica] IMG: Green Lake
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sun Sep 7 22:00:08 2008

Peter:

I was born here.  In 1940.  Yikes!

Seattle has changed.  It's still the same.  Who really knows?

Good captures.  Made me smile because some of the best Nature Shots
can come from inside the city.

Keep shooting.  I like your stuff.

Bob

On Sep 7, 2008, at 1:37 AM, Peter Klein wrote:

Good weather has returned to Seattle after a generally disappointing
August. Let's hope it stays for a while. In the meantime, gather ye
sunbeams while ye may.  So we went to Green Lake on Saturday.

Some nice symmetry here.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062403DogsSwimFetch-w.jpg.html

E-510 with a manual focus OM 100/2.8.  One of the few I nailed with
this combination. The rest are with the Digital Zuiko 14-54/2.8-3.5.

The Bichon was very excited to meet me.  The Yorkie thought he was
crackers.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062425Bichon2Paws-w.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062426Bichon1Paw-w.jpg.html

Walking back from dinner at dusk, this scene reminded me of a Japanese
print:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062449DuskDuck-w.jpg.html

Panhandlers can be found on most of our freeway entrance and exit
ramps.  This one caused some unintended humor. . .
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062394CheekyPanhandler-w.jpg.html

I'll be back to the M8 soon. I'm trying to see what I can do with the
DSLR while there's plenty of light.

--Peter