Subject: [Leica] PAW 36 : Phx's - Just a tree II
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 7 15:36:32 2008

Philippe the general exposure is fine on my monitor. The lightened darker
tones are just visible as having been boosted. You get a certain 'milkyness'
when they are recovered strongly. Only just evident in this case. You do
have considerable jpg artefacts visible (in the large version) though,
especially in the clouds.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e