Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1970's
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Sep 7 13:26:41 2008

At 03:53 PM 9/7/2008, you wrote:
>Very nice shots, Tina.   But scratched and grainy?   You say that as
>if film automatically gets scratched and grainy as the years
>pass.   Tell me it isn't so!
>Robert

No, that has more to do with developing the film with whatever
chemicals were available in Iran at the time and using very hard
Iranian well water.  Also, the film came from photo shops in Tehran
where it was usually displayed in a store window in 120 degree
heat!!  I'm surprised there's any image there at all. ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] IMG: 1970's)