Subject: [Leica] Red Convertible in the Sun
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Sep 6 16:43:00 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/07/automobiles/collectibles/07EGO.html?_r=1&r
ef=automobiles&oref=slogin
Or
http://tinyurl.com/5knddk

The slide show itself with sound:
javascript:pop_me_up2('http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/09/07/automob
iles/collectibles/20080907-ego-multimedia/index.html',%20'680_583',%20'width
=680,height=583,location=no,scrollbars=yes,toolbars=no,resizable=yes')
Or
http://tinyurl.com/63dahd

f 16  at ISO 100 and be there!
Yes it was contrasty!
No was there a problem!?!

About the nicest feeling there is as a photographer is when you feel your
best work is your most recent. Makes for a nice warm and fuzzy feeling.
Such an afternoon am I now having watching the  dark wet storm roll in out
my window just to the right of me. As right in front of my I have my bright
sunny dry images on my Powerbook screen lighting up my face as I type away.

A 1960 Ford Sunliner owned by John Wombacher in Liberty NY known for being
the Home of Grossingers. The site of the classic flick: Dirty Dancing based
on a true story/s.
Quite a little bus ride to the country; two or three hours NW.
The Redline having been going from Manhattan to Grossingers since the 40's.
I bought the book, Growing up at Grossingers by Tania Grossinger. I'm still
going to finish reading it.

The 12-24 f4 Nikkor again does it all.
With a few shots done with the 50mm f1.8
For reach, speed, and macro.
And auto ISO so I'm never using a higher ISO than I need to be using.
John Wombacher a great guy with some great critters and great car in a great
location and a terrifically written article which comes out officially
tomorrow, Sunday.
But right now its too wet to buy milk. Let alone a Sunday paper...

And my Wheat Chex is my main meal of the day.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Red Convertible in the Sun)