Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visa pour l'Image - Perpignan gallery
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Sep 6 12:50:03 2008

Hi Nathan,

It seems you was really inspired in Perpignan, I've really enjoyed all
your pictures, I want particularly say as my favorites:

 http://www.frozenlight.eu/perpignan/content/_9013975_large.html

http://www.frozenlight.eu/perpignan/content/_8313921_large.html

http://www.frozenlight.eu/perpignan/content/_8313910_large.html

http://www.frozenlight.eu/perpignan/content/_8313949_large.html