Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tree Details
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Sep 6 11:08:54 2008

Tina.

Regarding your recent drought, I hope the present storms will ameliorate
the drought.

We are happy enough with our 1/3 acre (that's one-third) In front we
have three 60 foot palm trees and
a fir type that started out as a miniature decorated Christmas tree
given to my daughter 43 years ago. It
was in a coffee can.  We planted it on New Years Day and it is now abot
25 feet high.

Jerry

Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Tree Details)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Tree Details)