Subject: [Leica] IMG : The View Finders
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri Sep 5 04:26:19 2008

Ric Carter wrote:

> Very interesting texturing--a quick glance made me think of a
> solarized image.
>
> That may also be affected by there being no sky in the shot.
>
> I like it for requiring more than a quick glance.

Thanks so much Ric,
I take it as the best compliment to my pix and endeavours, means much to
me, as "more than a quick glance" is one of my criteria for a "good"
photograph.
It is not solarized, but boy! did I struggle to adjust the discrepancy
between the pair and the background. So what you saw may be my pushing
it over the limit?

Thanks a lot for viewing and taking time to comment.
Bien amicalement.
Phx