Subject: [Leica] Club Billar Montforte
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Sep 2 14:35:47 2008

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your kind comments, and too because you and
Peter you was the first to tempted me to try the LTM lenses, this is a
very nice experience I would like experiment more and more after I've
read the book of Marc Jame Small, fascinating!.

To be sincere, it was the first time I was on this Club..., the people
you meet there is so friendly!, it is really a lovely place to share a
beer, some food, very cheap, you can't believe it: A dish of Paella
2,60 Euro, of course it was not a rich one, but a good one. Many years
ago it was an elegant club, there is a very nice ball room, I should go
again to take more pictures.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis