Subject: [Leica] IMG: Meandering around my neighborhood
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon Sep 1 08:42:18 2008

Nice shots, Peter.  I really like the long shadow.  For years now, as my
wife and I go on an evening walk around the neighborhood, I have seen those
"mile long shadows" and have often threatened to take a shot of them.  Might
just have to do so.  Of course, posting it might seem like a copy-cat
routine, so no one on the LUG may ever see it.

My wife as an E410, and it takes great photos.  She is just getting into
photography.  I have even thought of buying a Leica-R adapter for it, but I
don't want her to get the thrill of using Leica glass.  Could get too
expensive....

Aram

Checked by AVG.
5:18 PM