Subject: [Leica] Williamsburg
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 31 14:46:56 2008

Hi Harrison. Ted's comments are insightful as usual. I do think that the
toning unifies the series well though. I think that it is most effective in
the interior shots like 6, 8, 21-26. With a little pleasant flare in those
too, they show to advantage for the atmosphere.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/