Subject: [Leica] Walking Horse Celebration
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Aug 31 08:12:11 2008

Harrison,

Shelbyville is about half an hour from us.  I have never been a horse show
fan.  Many years ago, I picked up one of our flying club airplanes at the
Shelbyville airport just about dark, and I flew over the celebration grounds
during a show, on my way home with a young passenger who was along for the
ride. That is as close as I care to get to the real thing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA