Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikkor AF and Bronica RF645 lenses
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sat Aug 30 09:35:35 2008

I have the following lenses for sale. I have numerous pics of each lens that
I can send you if your are interested...

(1)
*Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-f/5.6 AF VR lens*

This is the kit lens that comes with the Nikon D700. This lens works on both
DSLRs and film SLRs.

The lens is absolutely as good as new. I bought the D700 kit but decided
(too late) that it just wasn't the right lens for me.

Lens comes with box, caps, hood, papers as new.

Asking $400 OBO.

(2)
*Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 AF lens*

I used this lens (infrequently) with my Fuji S5 Pro (also for sale). This is
a digital only lens.

The lens is excellent condition. Flawless mechanically and optically.
Cosmetically hard to distinquish from new.

Lens comes with box, caps, hood, case, papers as new.

Asking $290 OBO.

(3)
*100mm f/4.5 Lens for Bronica RF645 Rangefinder Camera

*This listing is for a hard to find and lightly used 100mm f/4.5 telephoto
lens for a Bronica RF645 medium format rangefinder camera.

The lens is in excellent to mint condition. The glass is perfect. I'd rate
it 9 /10. Front and rear caps and lens shade are included. This lens is
rarely seen for sale.

Original boxes and packaging are not included.

Asking $1000 OBO

--
2008 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com