Subject: [Leica] Got $$$ to burn?
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Wed Aug 27 04:09:05 2008

Phil, you sound like the scenario of Marie Antoinette guest starring
on Car Talk.  "Bambi Meets Godzilla" comes to mind, too.

Although I managed to void every computer warranty by an insatiable
urge to 'open the box', even those Steve-Jobs-case-cracker original
mid-eighties Macs, in Leicadom, tidying the prism in an Imarect is the
limit of my disassembly curiosity in my AARP years.

The 'Buy-it-Now'  price is more than I spent buying my wee house.
Sounds like Hermes Reflux to me. Only your doctor (Ka-ching) can
diagnose if you have Hermes Reflux disease (Ka-ching). Yeah, I'm the
guy who noticed being fed feet first into the CT-scan machine last
week was a crass marketing ploy.  One went head first into the
Guillotine.

My trusty Metro burned an exhaust valve last week.  Visions of blue-
smoke spewing melamine-bodied Trabants six time zones ahead.  This is
the little car that triples in value when the Domke lays on the
passenger seat. There's a price to forty-something MPG. Found another
car. Am I really old enough to buy a Buick? Pass the Sustical and Jack
Daniels, please.

Charlie

Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Got $$$ to burn?)