Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rain
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue Aug 26 18:53:32 2008

Ken,

If you have the bucks, try the Wickaninnish Inn for winter storm
watching.

http://www.wickinn.com/

Ted might know more since this inn is not too far from Victoria.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Rain)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Rain)