Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 34 (ric)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 26 16:33:03 2008

At 06:49 PM 8/26/2008, you wrote:
>Ric,
>
>Since I just got home from a "tomato run" to our local produce
>outlet, the "Arranging Tomatoes" image struck a chord with me. The
>bus station images are also nice.
>
>Jim Nichols
>Tullahoma, TN USA

Don't make a tomato run!  I have tons of tomatoes.  Come to Rock
Hill.  I'm canning, freezing, and drying as fast as I can and I can't
keep up.  These are the most beautiful, delicious tomatoes I've ever
had, but I haven't had time to take photos of them :-(

Tina

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 34 (ric))
Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 34 (ric))