Subject: [Leica] M8.. Kurland
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 26 09:06:57 2008

At 11:59 AM 8/26/2008, you wrote:
>Would I unload my Canon 5D and 20D for it? Thinking about it - but
>not sure I want to give up the fact that the Canons can use my R
>arsenal of lenses (and the Canons do provide fairly incredible high
>ISO performance - and I'm sure Canon will play the leap frog game
>well enough with the next "breakthrough")
>
>As it stands now the M8 and DMR out perform the Canons on the level
>of providing fine detail - which remains my main concern - far more
>important to me than high ISO performance.
>
>YMMV
>
>Fond regards,
>George

I feel exactly the same.  I'm holding out for an R10 that will use my
R lenses, though.  If the new R10 won't use old R lenses (:-(!!) ,
after the R10 comes out, I'll buy a DMR for my R8 ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] M8.. Kurland)