Subject: [Leica] M8.. Kurland
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Aug 26 08:11:28 2008

I cannot understand this.

My M8 stays on one setting: filters on, lens recognition on.
Filters stay on the lenses which have them.
I also throw many unfiltered lenses on the body without ill effect or
need to change the settings.
Including, but not limited to:
65 Elmar/Viso
90 Apo Rodagon/Ultima
100 Apo Elmarit

Of the 4 digital cameras I use - the M8 qualifies as the simplest,
the fastest and produces the highest quality files.

The only thing missing on the camera, for my uses, is the high ISO
performance.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com