Subject: [Leica] My dark past, or a definitive Nathan 20th century collection
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Aug 24 08:57:24 2008

On Aug 24, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Having finished moving my old scans from CDs onto an external HD,
> and organizing them in Lightroom, I have now created a gallery of
> about 50 images from my first 15 years of photography, beginning in
> 1985 when I took up the hobby in a serious way. Needless to say, all
> are film images, scanned with varying results (the best seem to be
> the ones Kodak did for me on a Photo CD Pro, a format that is no
> longer supported by Photoshop as of CS 3--so if you have old Kodak
> Photo CDs, do not throw out your CS 2 just yet!).  The ones from
> 1998 and 1999 are all Leica. I have noted the equipment in the
> keywords section of each photo to the extent I can remember it.
>
> Have a look here:
> http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/5775622_DM8y5#357376484_sKVog

it has been fun to share your photos and your travels Nathan...   I
thought the images were excellent slices of time and quality wise I
feel it is just to say that I see a diifference occurring in the type
and quality of images,  that seem to coincide with your leica years...

I always loved your use of light and the moment  with the leica...Steve