Subject: [Leica] IMG: First upload on new server - FAAAst ! Thanks Brian !
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Aug 23 14:56:58 2008

Philippe, some comments for you.
The tinyURL didn't work, however the standard link is fine.
Lovely light in this one and a great depth feel.
The blacks are blocked up for me on screen, but maybe not in your original?
There's a lot of interesting complexity throughout, with the differing light
on the floor textures and all of the detail of the wrought iron with the
softer greys of the shadowed wall behind.
I might like to see the perspective on the right corrected. Depending on
what is cropped on that side now, you might be able to straighten while
still retaining the line of the stone column there?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/