Subject: [Leica] Gallery Changeover
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Aug 23 11:11:34 2008

Good grief. You don't need to limit yourself to Leica use before you can
post in the Gallery. Or you can do Label Engineering, shooting with your
Leica D60 or your Leica E320 or your Leica 1DsMkII.

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Gallery Changeover)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Gallery Changeover)