Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica to rebadge Canon SLRs??
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 10:58:27 2008

Harrison McClary <lists@mcclary.net> wrote:

> Look at this article on the 1DIII versions and be sure to look at the
> samples, especially the wide angle from the basketball game.
>
> http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-8740-9068-9537
>
> I have been lusting after that 1DsIII since it came out. Looking at
> this link and reading the article really makes me want it now. It is
> obvious the image quality of that body really is second to none. Look
> at that basketball shot and the extreme crops and th detail in them!

Harrison, have you used a DMR?  The only photos in that link I saw that had
exemplary detail are the ones made with the 500mm f/4, and these had the
'fake' look often described as 'plastic'.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re: Leica to rebadge Canon SLRs??)