Subject: [Leica] Wrist pain ergonomics
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Thu Aug 21 19:32:46 2008

I'm struggling with this carpal tunnel stuff, too.  It is affecting my
two favorite hobbies -- Motorcycling and photography.  I was out for a
ride on my HD V-Rod last evening about sunset and came upon an old,
photogenic town along the original Lincoln Highway.  I had along an
original Canon F-1 and could scarcely hold that heavy camera, much less
push the rather stiff shutter.  Time for surgery, I guess (physical
therapy didn't work),

Rob