Subject: [Leica] Re: Was Ann Curry wearing an M8?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Aug 20 15:48:40 2008

Yup.  Me too.  M8 for sure.

I suspect the lens was a semi wide angle.. maybe the 28..... it had a
rectangular lens hood.

BTW, did not see her use in on the slalom gizmo.......

Frank Filippone

That's it. On Wednesday's Today Show, I saw it again, now I'm more than
sure.

Message from carolus.wang at gmail.com (Chenji Wang) ([Leica] Re: Was Ann Curry wearing an M8?)