Subject: [Leica] mixed batch processing of Tmax 400/800
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Aug 19 07:42:44 2008

AFAIC:
Only one shadow speed for any film/developer combination exists.
Test to determine that one, optimum. shadow speed development time.
Use less than optimum development to reduce highlights.
Use more than optimum development to increase highlights.
Expose for the shadows.
Develop for the highlights.

Fond regards,
George