Subject: [Leica] lightroom 2 shipped...
From: gwpics at (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon Aug 18 23:01:27 2008

I received mine yesterday after cancelling at the suggestion of Adobe
Customer Service as there was such a long delay. I was going to
download it but fortunately received the shipping advice before I got
round to it. Talk about over packaging - lovely box but about 3 sizes
too big and far too strong and complex for a DVD case. Maybe this is
what we in Europe pay the extra for!

2008/8/18 Steve Barbour <>:
> Lightroom 2 arrived today, shipped from Adobe in Georgia, FedEx
> Ground......
> Steve

Gerry Walden LRPS
Blog and links to my web pages:
Tel: +44 (0)23 8046 3076

Replies: Reply from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] lightroom 2 shipped...)