Subject: [Leica] What Europeans think about Texas
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 17 22:52:30 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 3:06 AM, Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Likewise, if
> that group of Rangers could convince Mugabe to retire someplace not in
> Zimbabwe the world world would be very happy.
>
> Sometimes, and this is a general statement, force must be met with force or
> millions suffer and die if they are the lucky ones.

I must have missed the original impetus to this thread, but you've got
me listening when it comes to Zimbabwe :-)

It's easy to get rid of Mugabe. Give him an apartment in London and a
customer account at Herrod's. That's all he wants, despite the
rhetoric against Blair and the British.

Daniel

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] What Europeans think about Texas)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] What Europeans think about Texas)