Subject: [Leica] hmm err how to manage offline cds / dvds in LR2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 17 18:22:42 2008

Duane,That is just Adobe's gentle nudge to move all your files to a hard
drive.  You will like it.  Just have two or a Raid.  After spending years
burning CD's and DVD's I have almost a terabyte on a hard drive and it
didn't take any time compared to DVD's.    For the project I am doing it
also has to go on DVD's and that has meant burning almost 300 DVD's.  Bah!
 Next time I'll negotiate and just ship them a har