Subject: [Leica] Australian LUG dinner or meet in November?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Aug 17 15:31:04 2008

Brian,
I will have to leave the hospitality in the capable hands of Geoff and
Marty, as Helen and I will be in Antarctica: sorry to miss the visit.

Cheers

Sent: Thursday, 7 August 2008 22:16
To: Leica Users Group

I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, and won't for a while. Sydney is
simply where the international airport is located and hence my arrival and
departure point. I can probably adjust to a LUG meet any date between
November 14 and 20, but have committed to being in Adelaide by the 19th.