Subject: [Leica] New project released
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Aug 17 12:42:37 2008

Wow! I am slow here, so is this a game where you shot the background
photos? Awesome!

At 12:34 AM 8/8/2008, slobodan dimitrov wrote:
>My most recent big project;
>
>Watch in high quality
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP6HF-MgAAw&feature=related
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg5UsnMjWDc
>
>I shot the Long Beach and San Francisco cityscapes; street surfaces,
>buildings, trees, etc.
>Somewhere around 45,000 to 55,000 exposures were shot.
>That was the easy part. Coding every shot afterwards was a real pain.
>Oh, yes, I do shoot digital!
>Slobodan Dimitrov

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] New project released)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] New project released)