Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 16 15:08:38 2008

At 06:00 PM 8/16/2008, you wrote:
>ME too!!!
>We need to start a Lightroom free Leica list.
>:)
>
>Photoshop is life.
>
>Love them layers.
>

>mark@rabinergroup.com
>Mark William Rabiner

You guys don't get it!  It's not either/or.  It's Lightroom AND
PSCS3.  I couldn't do without either of them.  LR is not just about
processing hundreds of files.  It's a non-destructive way of working
on RAW files and saving the RAW files with adjustments until you are
ready to export them for a particular use.  Then you can open them in
PSCS3 and do your final sharpening and adjusting with layers or
whatever for that one use.  Your original RAW file is never touched.

Lightroom was made to work WITH Photoshop.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?)