Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: Berlin
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 13:39:00 2008

Nathan,

Again a wonderful log of your week.  Particularly interesting for me as we
will be there in about 3 to 4 weeks, after we visit Warsaw.  Unfortunately
only for one day, but we may revisit there in October.  Great photos, but
the Senioritas are some of my favorites...I think Spain is number one in
this category, thanks to Luis, but As of now, I think Italy is a close
second from what I have seen this past week.  I hope to be posting some
photos soon of Venice, Seniorinas and the Dolomites. I am still borrowing a
computer right now, and No wifi to use with my Macbook.

Gene