Subject: [Leica] Free Dry Mounting Press in No. California
From: bcaldwell51 at earthlink.net (Bryan Caldwell)
Date: Thu Aug 14 17:47:03 2008

I have a dry mounting press I need to get rid of so I'm offering it
for free. It's a Commercial 200 by Seal - old, ugly, big and heavy.
But, it works and will handle 16" x 20" prints. Included are cover
sheets and a stack of dry mounting tissue.  The only catch is that I
will not ship it. It must be picked up in Stockton, California (about
80 miles east of San Francisco and 40 miles south of Sacramento).
Contact me off list if you have any questions or want to make
arrangements to come pick it up.

Bryan Caldwell

Replies: Reply from bcaldwell51 at earthlink.net (Bryan Caldwell) ([Leica] Free Dry Mounting Press in No. California)