Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/08/08: our silver anniversary
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Aug 13 15:08:54 2008

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

And many many more!

Irene & I celebrating 59 years oct. 15 2008! I surely don't have any idea
how she's coped with me all these years! :-) But damn it was fun! :-)

ted

On Behalf Of Nathan Wajsman
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 12:05 AM
To: Picture a Day discussion group; Leica Users Group

Another look into my distant past, a photograph of my wife taken in

Florida in 1985 or 86. I was experimenting with different films at the

time, and here I was looking for grain, lots of it. So I used the

grainiest colour film available then, Agfachrome 1000, and had the lab

push it one stop to make it even grainier. I shot it with a Pentax

SLR, probably the Super Program (Super A in Europe) or possible with

an ME Super.

But the more important fact, and the reason why this is my picture for

today, is that today we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#350942517_4UDjm-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain